I've been wanting to write you, I mean I haven't even updated the blog with my weekly weekend posts. Because I don't know. I don't know how to fit all in, how can I explain a life so different from what I used to have. How can I explain how can I explain how it feels to be at home but still feel like a stranger. How can I possible begin to tell you about the million new things I learn about myself every day. How can I tell you that I am happier than I have ever been miles away from what used to be home. How can I describe what this year has meant to me and how I'll never be the same. How can I put to words what a beautiful blessing you've all been to me.
There is so much to say about my year aboard but whenever I sit down to write it out I can't seem to clear my head. I'll be falling to bits over living my home, then I'll realize and remember the home I'm coming home to and suddenly I'll cry of happiness. This is the most confusing time in my life. I believe I've never been this emotional before. But I think this is a important part of the life of an exchange student. This is the comforting words I sent to my Italian friend when he was freaking out that it is all coming to an end. I read it through after I'd sent it and I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes. Ohh how important it can be to take your own advice sometimes. This one goes out to all the exchange students lost in the big wide world xxx.
